Dr. Kelly Boulden Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kelly Boulden?

May 22nd, 2013

She saved my life!

Dr. Boulden is very professional, yet at the same time very warm and understanding. She takes time to listen, and makes sure to cover all the subjects: illness symptoms, sleep, energy, pain, etc. And she will notice things that I forget to bring up, like improved mobility or differences in attitude, energy, etc. Amazing doctor. Had I not found Dr. Boulden, I do not believe I would be able to even sit here and write this review today. My health was in a terrible downward spiral of pain and fatigue, and she brought me out of it! I will be returning to work soon. Thank you, Dr. Boulden!

January 26th, 2011

Best Diagnostician!!

Dr. Boulden is very skilled in asking for a detailed history, and obtaining an accurate health profile. She ordered extensive testing, and began treatment the first day! She is the best MD I have been to or worked with in my entire life. She diagnosed multiple etiologies and conditions that were complicating my chronic fatigue. THANK YOU Dr. Boulden!

October 13th, 2017