Dr. Kelly Boyatt MD Patient Reviews

February 20th, 2011
She was incredibly responsive
My 16 yr old daughter was already a patient with Dr. Boyatt when we were out of town and she got very sick while staying home with a family friend. Dr. Boyatt was so incredibly responsive and caring and immediately diagnosed her; keeping us in the loop the entire time. I have NEVER had a doctor take care of us like that and will forever refer her to other friends as well and stay with her as long as she practices. Best Ever!!!!!!!

October 26th, 2010
New Doctor
I liked Dr. Boyatt very much. This was a meet & greet with new doctor I picked and she spent a lot of time with me going over my history. She is also going to be my 4 year old son's new pediatrician. I feel very fortunate to have found such a caring person.

June 29th, 2010
I think Dr. Boyatt is very caring. I've known her for 4 years and no doctor has ever been so understanding and sincere as she has. I do notice that she seems a little more distracted since she has more patience, but that goes with the territory. She is still the best doctor I have ever known.

March 12th, 2010
Dr. Boyatt has an excellent bedside manner. She is very thorough and takes the time that is needed to go over my health issues with me and makes sure I understand what she is saying. She makes sure all my needs are met before I leave my visit.

November 12th, 2009
Horrible!
Although I have this doctor listed as my "primary care" doctor, when calling for an appointment, I was told that she had a "closed practice." This means that you will never see her even though she is listed as your primary care. RIDICULOUS!!!! I had to see a lousy nurse practitioner - what a joke. Waited over an hour and it seemed she didn't even know what she was doing. A very poor experience!!! I would NEVER visit this office again.