A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Brauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Brauer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brauer
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Brauer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Brauer, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Chronic Rhinitis (Atrophic Rhinitis)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brauer graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Brauer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Owensboro Mercy Health System
- Ohio County Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Shawn Brauer MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kelly S. Brauer practice?
- Dr. Kelly Brauer has 6 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Brauer practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Owensboro, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Hartford, KY and Henderson, KY.
See Owensboro Allergists and Owensboro Pediatricians.