A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Brauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Brauer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brauer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brauer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Brauer, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Chronic Rhinitis (Atrophic Rhinitis)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brauer graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Brauer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Owensboro Mercy Health System
- Ohio County Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Shawn Brauer MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kelly S. Brauer practice?
- Dr. Kelly Brauer has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelly Brauer practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Owensboro, KY.
See Owensboro Allergists and Owensboro Pediatricians.