A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Brauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Brauer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Brauer, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Chronic Rhinitis (Atrophic Rhinitis)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brauer graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Brauer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Owensboro Mercy Health System
- Ohio County Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Shawn Brauer MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kelly S. Brauer practice?
- Dr. Kelly Brauer has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelly Brauer practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Owensboro, KY.
See Owensboro Allergists and Owensboro Pediatricians.