A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Valentine Buchanan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Valentine Buchanan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Valentine Buchanan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Valentine Buchanan graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Valentine Buchanan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Hillcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Valentine Buchanan MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kelly Valentine Buchanan practice?
- Dr. Kelly Valentine Buchanan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Valentine Buchanan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Willoughby, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Chagrin Falls, OH.
See Willoughby Obstetricians & Gynecologists.