Dr. Kelly Buchanan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kelly Buchanan?

Best doctor ever!

Posted on December 2nd, 2012

Dr. Buchanan is the best. She goes above and beyond and really cares about her patients. I've been going to her or 7 years. She has helped me through several miscarriages, guided us through fertility treatments and she has delivered both of my children. She also helped me avoid an unnecessary c-section that most doctors would have done. Along with all of that, she came in on a Sunday when she wasn't on call to deliver our second child. I am lucky to have found such a wonderful doctor to help us build our family. I recommend her to everyone.

Couldn't ask for better!!!!

Posted on June 13th, 2012

I would not change Dr. Buchanan for the world! I have been going to her for 7 years, and was my gyn before she was my ob! She never rushed me through any of my appointments. Not very often you would want to build a relationship with your "gyn" but I appreciate everything that she has done for me. I have a beautiful healthy daughter, and although she came on a weekend when Dr. Buchanan was not on call, Dr. Buchanan is still and always will be the doctor that took good care of Mommy to help her become the blessing that my daughter is!!!!!!!! I refer all by friends and family to her! And Dr. Buchanan if you read this... Thank you!

Glad to have Dr. Buchanan

Posted on May 31st, 2012

Dr. Kelly Buchanan is an amazing doctor. She delivered our twins, and there was never a doubt in my mind that everything wouldn't go great. She is very down to earth, explains everything in detail, and makes you feel comfortable. So lucky to have her a a doctor!!

The world's best doctor!

Posted on August 1st, 2011

Dr. Buchanan is the best dr. ever! She delivered my baby and she will deliver the rest of my babies! You know you have a good dr. when your husband loves her as much as you do!

Posted on May 4th, 2011

Amazing. Compassionate, Caring, Respectful of your own wishes, and knowledgable. Highly reccommend.

Posted on October 23rd, 2017