inactive

Kelly D Burchett DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

November 1st, 2016
Terrible Experience
We had a very negative experience at this office. Left in tears after feeling like we were there wasting his time. Worst bed side manners of anyone I have ever encountered. It broke my heart to think that he was OK with treating others so poorly. We will NEVER go back.

December 11th, 2015
Although Dr. Burchett's 2nd hand man was a very pleasant man, Dr. Burchett himself was a cold, self centered, know it all and I hope to never have the displeasure of meeting him again, because he made my stay unpleasant and I felt worse leaving the office than I did when I arrived.

March 31st, 2015
Poor bedside manner

March 20th, 2012
Happy Happy Joy Joy
Went to Dr Burchette with chronic breathing problems. Dr B. not only got me the needed tests to diagnose my sleep apnea but also went above and beyond to sort out problems when the Dr. that was supposed to read my results dropped the ball. He later was able to help alleviate my problem when all other non-surgical methods were tried as required by Health Insurance Standards.

December 18th, 2011
Don't waste your time
unprofessional, terrible bedside manner, doesn't really know about serious issues, avoids questions,