Learn more about Dr. Kelly Burdge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Burdge is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burdge
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Burdge Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Burdge, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Burdge graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Burdge has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center - Union Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly A Burdge MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kelly A. Burdge practice?
- Dr. Kelly Burdge has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelly Burdge practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Pediatrics near Danvers, MA.
See Danvers Internists, Danvers Nephrologists, and Danvers Pediatricians.