A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Burdge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Burdge is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Burdge, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Burdge graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Burdge has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center - Union Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Allen Burdge MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kelly A. Burdge practice?
- Dr. Kelly Burdge has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Burdge practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Pediatrics near Danvers, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Peabody, MA and Salem, MA.
See Danvers Internists, Danvers Nephrologists, and Danvers Pediatricians.