Learn more about Dr. Kelly Burdge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Burdge is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Burdge, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Burdge graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Burdge has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center - Union Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Allen Burdge MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kelly A. Burdge practice?
- Dr. Kelly Burdge has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Burdge practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Pediatrics near Danvers, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Salem, MA and Lynn, MA.
See Danvers Internists, Danvers Nephrologists, and Danvers Pediatricians.