Dr. Kelly Burke Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kelly Burke?

Posted on July 5th, 2011

Dr. Burke is THE BEST doctor I have ever had. She has always listened to me and my kids when we see her. She is my whole family's doctor. She made many calls to me from her house, on her days off, to check up on me and my newborn when he was jaundiced. She listens to my motherly instincts and takes me seriously when I feel like there is a problem. She also gives me lots of information about diagnosis, side effects, and tools to work with, including other resources to go to. Her assistant, Edward, is top-notch too. He is always kind and ready to help when needed (like when my 6yo was freaking out when getting his shots for kindergarten). Honestly, I could go on for days about the great health-CARE I get from Dr. Burke. She is wonderful. My only complaint is about one of the front-office women who lets her political views slip in when asked a question about health-care resources for the uninsured.

Posted on September 28th, 2010

My experience with this doctor was very poor She did not listen to anything I said and she acts very smug and she's too busy acting like a know it all to even listen to any of my symptoms and imo has very little diagnostic ability right now she's just playing doctor and does not have enough experince to diagnose a major medical condition imo she also my be culturally bias I would only recommend her If I needed somthing like a shot or somthing not very complex

Posted on September 21st, 2016