A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Burkert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Burkert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Burkert, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Burkert graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Burkert has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Lynn Burkert MD is a female Dermatologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Kelly L. Burkert practice?
- Dr. Kelly Burkert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Burkert practices Dermatology near Glen Mills, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Media, PA.
See Glen Mills Dermatologists.