A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Burks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Burks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burks
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Burks, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burks graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Burks has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Burks MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kelly Burks practice?
- Dr. Kelly Burks has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Burks practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Conway, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Little Rock, AR and Cabot, AR.
See Conway Allergists and Conway Pediatricians.