A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Burks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Burks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Burks, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Burks graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Burks has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 31 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans