A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Burks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Burks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Burks, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burks graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Burks has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Burks MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kelly Burks practice?
- Dr. Kelly Burks has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Burks practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Conway, AR.
See Little Rock Allergists and Little Rock Pediatricians.