A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly C Johnson MD is a female Surgeon and practices in Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kelly C. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Kelly Johnson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Johnson practices Surgery and Urology near Owings Mills, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Towson, MD and Pikesville, MD.
See Owings Mills Surgeons and Owings Mills Urologists.