A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morgan
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Morgan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Morgan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Morgan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fremont
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Morgan MD is a female Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kelly Morgan practice?
- Dr. Kelly Morgan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Morgan practices Urology near Hayward, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fremont, CA.
See Hayward Urologists.