A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morgan
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Morgan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Morgan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Morgan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fremont
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Morgan MD is a female Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kelly Morgan practice?
- Dr. Kelly Morgan has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelly Morgan practices Urology near Fremont, CA.
See Fremont Urologists.