A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Caldwell-Chor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Caldwell-Chor, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Caldwell-Chor, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Caldwell-Chor graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Caldwell-Chor has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Ann Caldwell-Chor MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kelly A. Caldwell-Chor practice?
- Dr. Kelly Caldwell-Chor has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Caldwell-Chor practices Family Medicine near Lenoir City, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN.
See Lenoir City Primary Care Doctors.