A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Carden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Carden, Sleep Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Carden, MD is board certified in Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Central Sleep Apnea
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Shift Work Sleep Disorder
- Sleep Disorders (Circadian Rhythm)
- Sleep talking
- Sleep-Wake Transition Disorders
- Sleepwalking (Somnambulism)
- daytime sleepiness
- sleep eating
Education & Awards
Dr. Carden graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Carden has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Anna Carden MD is a female Sleep Medicine, has 14 years of experience and practices in Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kelly A. Carden practice?
- Dr. Kelly Carden has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Carden practices Sleep Medicine near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Sleep Medicine Doctors.