A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Carothers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carothers
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Carothers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Carothers, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Occupational Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Carothers graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Carothers has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Appleton Medical Center
- Theda Clark Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Ann Carothers MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kelly A. Carothers practice?
- Dr. Kelly Carothers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Carothers practices Family Medicine near New London, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Berlin, WI.
See New London Primary Care Doctors.