Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kelly Cobb
Dr. Kelly Cobb, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lafayette, LA. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Cobb is affiliated with Lafayette General Medical Center, Our Lady of Lourdes Regional Medical Center and Our Lady of Lourdes Rmc. She speaks English.
Dr. Kelly Cobb has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kelly Cobb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lafayette, LA.
Dr. Charles Bowers III
Psychiatry, Internal Medicine
Lafayette, LA 0.06 mi15
Dr. Farha Khan
Lafayette, LA 0.09 mi25
Dr. Bernard Fruge Jr
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Lafayette, LA 0.31 mi35