A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Condefer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Condefer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Condefer, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Essential Tremor
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Condefer graduated from University of Pittsburgh . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Condefer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger South Wilkes Barre
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Ann Condefer MD is a female Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Kelly A. Condefer practice?
- Dr. Kelly Condefer has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelly Condefer practices Neurology near Royal City, WA.
See Royal City Neurologists.