A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Costello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Costello is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Costello, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Costello graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Costello has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly L Costello MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kelly L. Costello practice?
- Dr. Kelly Costello has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Costello practices Pediatrics near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Pediatricians.