A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Craig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Craig is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Craig, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Craig graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Craig has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic Florida Hospital-Naples
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Ann Craig MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kelly A. Craig practice?
- Dr. Kelly Craig has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelly Craig practices Pediatrics and Internal Medicine near Naples, FL.
See Naples Pediatricians and Naples Internists.