Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kelly Fontana
Dr. Kelly Fontana, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Naples, FL. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Fontana is affiliated with Crittenton Hospital Medical Center, NCH Downtown Naples Hospital and Physicians Regional Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Kelly Fontana has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Kelly Fontana is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Naples, FL.
Dr. Charles Kilo
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Naples, FL 0.09 mi25
Dr. Francis Schwerin Jr
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Naples, FL 0.28 mi27
Dr. F Gloth III
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Naples, FL 0.45 mi29