A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Cullen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Cullen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish American Hospital
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Ann Cullen DO is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kelly A. Cullen practice?
- Dr. Kelly Cullen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Cullen practices Emergency Medicine near Rockford, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Libertyville, IL.
See Rockford Emergency Physicians.