A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Cunningham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Cunningham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Interstitial Nephritis
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Renal Hypertension
- Renal Tuberculosis
- Renal Tubular Acidosis
- Urinary Incontinence
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Cunningham graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Cunningham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Mountainview Regional Hospital
- Mountainview Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly E Cunningham MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kelly E. Cunningham practice?
- Dr. Kelly Cunningham has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Cunningham practices Family Medicine near Southlake, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Las Cruces, NM and Grapevine, TX.
See Southlake Primary Care Doctors.