Learn more about Dr. Kelly Cunningham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Cunningham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cunningham
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cunningham Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Interstitial Nephritis
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Renal Hypertension
- Renal Tuberculosis
- Renal Tubular Acidosis
- Urinary Incontinence
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Cunningham graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Cunningham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Mountainview Regional Hospital
- Mountainview Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly E Cunningham MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kelly E. Cunningham practice?
- Dr. Kelly Cunningham has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Cunningham practices Family Medicine near Southlake, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Las Cruces, NM and Grapevine, TX.
See Southlake Family Physicians.