A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Cunningham is Excellent. Dr. Cunningham has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cunningham graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Cunningham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Mountainview Regional Hospital
- Mountainview Regional Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cunningham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 10 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 9 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Cunningham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kelly E. Cunningham practice?
Dr. Kelly Cunningham practices Family Medicine near Grapevine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Las Cruces, NM and Deming, NM.
See Grapevine Family Physicians.