Dr. Kelly Cunningham Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kelly Cunningham?

Didn't examine, didn't listen,

Posted on October 17th, 2017

This was among the worst doctor's experiences I've had. I felt completely unheard and devalued in the process. I was charged $141 for PT when the therapist only spent 3 mins with me (I timed it) and never actually showed me how to do the exercises nor watched me do them. Dr. Cunningham asked almost no questions and just jumped to the next step of me getting an MRI. I was left in a room with no windows and was there, alone, for total of 50 minutes. Truly, this was a horrible experience.

I saw her when she practiced in Las Cruces New Mexico. She is the best Dr. I have ever seen As a patient. She takes the time to know her patients. She listens and develops a treatment plan that is appropriate for her patients.

Posted on February 2nd, 2017

Thank you very much for the care you gave me.

Posted on March 28th, 2016

Dr. Cunningham is an excellent physician.

Just Like Family

Posted on August 22nd, 2013

Kelly is amazing! I had been chasing doctors for over 10 years trying to find diagnosis, Second visit we brought up issues, SHE LISTENED, says sounds like......tested to confirm then gave me a name of specialist and now problem livable. She is warm, down to earth, caring and extremely good at what she does. First time I have ever had a doctor call me on her way home to talk about diagnosis and treatment!!! Also extremely well connected to specialists in community which is just as important!

kidney stone

Posted on February 19th, 2013

Extremely professional. I was tired of going to ER for chronic kidney stones so she gave me helpful suggestions. I was able to avoid ER and pass stones at home but followed up to make sure ER wasn't necessary. Bedside manner was at the top of my list! Highly recommend!

Posted on November 5th, 2012

Dr Kelly Cunningham is VERY kind & truly wants to take care of me. I appreciate the consideration she has given me.

Great

Posted on November 6th, 2009

Posted on October 26th, 2009

I like this doctor very much. She pays attention to what I am saying and doesn't rush me out like some doctors. She follows through to see how I am doing. The only thing is I have to wait so long to get in to see her at the office.

Posted on October 24th, 2017