inactive

Kelly E Cunningham MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

March 28th, 2016
Dr. Cunningham is an excellent physician.

August 22nd, 2013
Just Like Family
Kelly is amazing! I had been chasing doctors for over 10 years trying to find diagnosis, Second visit we brought up issues, SHE LISTENED, says sounds like......tested to confirm then gave me a name of specialist and now problem livable. She is warm, down to earth, caring and extremely good at what she does. First time I have ever had a doctor call me on her way home to talk about diagnosis and treatment!!! Also extremely well connected to specialists in community which is just as important!

February 18th, 2013
kidney stone
Extremely professional. I was tired of going to ER for chronic kidney stones so she gave me helpful suggestions. I was able to avoid ER and pass stones at home but followed up to make sure ER wasn't necessary. Bedside manner was at the top of my list! Highly recommend!

November 5th, 2012
Dr Kelly Cunningham is VERY kind & truly wants to take care of me. I appreciate the consideration she has given me.

October 26th, 2009
I like this doctor very much. She pays attention to what I am saying and doesn't rush me out like some doctors. She follows through to see how I am doing. The only thing is I have to wait so long to get in to see her at the office.