A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Curtin-Hallinan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Curtin-Hallinan graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Curtin-Hallinan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly A Curtin-Hallinan DO is a female Pediatrician, has 3 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kelly A. Curtin-Hallinan practice?
- Dr. Kelly Curtin-Hallinan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Curtin-Hallinan practices Pediatrics near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lititz, PA and Ephrata, PA.
See Lancaster Pediatricians.