Learn more about Dr. Kelly Curtis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Curtis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Curtis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Colorectal Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Curtis graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Curtis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Mayo Clinic - Arizona
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly K Curtis MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kelly K. Curtis practice?
- Dr. Kelly Curtis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Curtis practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists, Scottsdale Hematologists, and Scottsdale Oncologists.