Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kelly Davis
Dr. Kelly Davis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tulsa, OK. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Rheumatology and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Davis is affiliated with Norman Regional (Main Campus), St John Medical Center, Inc and Moore Medical Center. Dr. Davis has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kelly Davis has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Kelly Davis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.
Dr. Harlan Wright
Hepatology, Internal Medicine, Transplant Surgery
Tulsa, OK 1.39 mi35
Dr. Kashif Tufail
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Tulsa, OK 1.39 mi18
Dr. John Hervert
Internal Medicine, Residency
Tulsa, OK 1.53 mi6