Dr. Kelly Davis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kelly Davis?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 1st, 2017

Jerk

Arrogant and condescending, likes to talk but never listens.

May 3rd, 2017

Dr. Davis

Dr. Davis is good about listening to my concerns and answers all questions openly and honestly. I appreciate the fact that he doesn't act like many Dr.'s who don't listen at all...I really liked him, especially after the 2nd visit when I felt comfortable enough to open up and ask a lot of questions...which he answered honestly. Thanks, Dr. Davis!!

January 25th, 2017

Amazing doctor. He was able to find out the root cause of my joint pains. This guy is very knowledgeable and very straight forward.

January 25th, 2017

January 23rd, 2017

Wad sent to this Dr that was supposed to be a Rheumatologist turns out he wasn't after my primary checked it out! Went in because blood work come back posture for Auto immune disorder. After all the blood work he did come back to the office and listen to everything he has done with his career!Finally I said what is wrong with me! He comes back and said u do show post I've for Auto immune disorder but I don't no what kind there's nothing else I can do! So,mad when I walk out! Now have to see a real a Real Rheumatolist to get to the bottom of this.He is a waste of time and money.

September 29th, 2016

AMAZING DOCTOR!!

He was the most amazing dr. He listened to everything I said and helped me understand why, although my test came back negative but I was still feeling the pains, I took his recommendations and I feel amazing, I highly recommend him! He is blunt and straight to the point. If you want a doctor to lie to you and not be up front and honest then Dr.Davis is not the doctor for you, He leaves with no question unanswered.

August 31st, 2016

Terrible experience. Told me I didn't have the illness I've been being treated for, for ten years, even though my blood work has positive RF,ANA, and CCP. He never looked at my hands, didn't examine me at all or look at my previous rheumatologists info about me. Said he didn't know what was wrong. I'm not a Dr. but I even know you can have a normal ESR and still have this illness. Big ego, little knowledge.

July 10th, 2016

great doc

Dr Davis was polite and took time to explain my illness as well as options. It was the first dr. visit I had where I felt like I understood what was going on with my body. I feel better just knowing that already. He is very approachable and answered all my questions.

April 14th, 2016

Do not see this man

Spent more time at the initial visit bragging on his over seas studies than finding out what was wrong with me and my issues. Then when labs came back he told me that labs didn't show anything off, you don't have any connective tissue issues, there's nothing I can do to make your life any more miserable then it already is! The man is a jerk!

March 25th, 2016

Dr Davis is courteous, professional and great communicator. He was very thorough in his exam. He is a straight shooter. He was the first dr. I had seen who finally figured out my med issue. This guy knows his stuff. Need more drs. like him!

January 28th, 2014

Attorney

Dr. Davis is one of the best physicians I have been to. He is knowlegable and compassionate. Highly recommend him!

January 28th, 2014

Retired professional

Dr. Davis is one of the best physicians I have ever seen. He makes things understandable. He knows his stuff and explains it clearly. We need more doctors like him.