Dr. Kelly Davis MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 3rd, 2017
Dr. Davis
Dr. Davis is good about listening to my concerns and answers all questions openly and honestly. I appreciate the fact that he doesn't act like many Dr.'s who don't listen at all...I really liked him, especially after the 2nd visit when I felt comfortable enough to open up and ask a lot of questions...which he answered honestly. Thanks, Dr. Davis!!

January 25th, 2017
Amazing doctor. He was able to find out the root cause of my joint pains. This guy is very knowledgeable and very straight forward.

January 25th, 2017

January 23rd, 2017
Wad sent to this Dr that was supposed to be a Rheumatologist turns out he wasn't after my primary checked it out! Went in because blood work come back posture for Auto immune disorder. After all the blood work he did come back to the office and listen to everything he has done with his career!Finally I said what is wrong with me! He comes back and said u do show post I've for Auto immune disorder but I don't no what kind there's nothing else I can do! So,mad when I walk out! Now have to see a real a Real Rheumatolist to get to the bottom of this.He is a waste of time and money.

September 29th, 2016
AMAZING DOCTOR!!
He was the most amazing dr. He listened to everything I said and helped me understand why, although my test came back negative but I was still feeling the pains, I took his recommendations and I feel amazing, I highly recommend him! He is blunt and straight to the point. If you want a doctor to lie to you and not be up front and honest then Dr.Davis is not the doctor for you, He leaves with no question unanswered.

August 31st, 2016
Terrible experience. Told me I didn't have the illness I've been being treated for, for ten years, even though my blood work has positive RF,ANA, and CCP. He never looked at my hands, didn't examine me at all or look at my previous rheumatologists info about me. Said he didn't know what was wrong. I'm not a Dr. but I even know you can have a normal ESR and still have this illness. Big ego, little knowledge.

July 10th, 2016
great doc
Dr Davis was polite and took time to explain my illness as well as options. It was the first dr. visit I had where I felt like I understood what was going on with my body. I feel better just knowing that already. He is very approachable and answered all my questions.

April 14th, 2016
Do not see this man
Spent more time at the initial visit bragging on his over seas studies than finding out what was wrong with me and my issues. Then when labs came back he told me that labs didn't show anything off, you don't have any connective tissue issues, there's nothing I can do to make your life any more miserable then it already is! The man is a jerk!

March 25th, 2016
Dr Davis is courteous, professional and great communicator. He was very thorough in his exam. He is a straight shooter. He was the first dr. I had seen who finally figured out my med issue. This guy knows his stuff. Need more drs. like him!

January 28th, 2014
Attorney
Dr. Davis is one of the best physicians I have been to. He is knowlegable and compassionate. Highly recommend him!

January 28th, 2014
Retired professional
Dr. Davis is one of the best physicians I have ever seen. He makes things understandable. He knows his stuff and explains it clearly. We need more doctors like him.

March 24th, 2011
businessman
Dr Davis is now practicing in Tulsa. Office was a bit dirty. It took about 20 minutes to get in to the exam room, but Dr. Davis was in almost immediately. He listened intently and made observations that showed he knew his stuff. I would recommend him highly.