Dr. Kelly Day MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 14th, 2012
Worst Doctor I Have Ever Visited
I had seen this doctor once before and, while she made a mistake when looking at my blood work, thought it was an innocent mistake and decided to go see her one more time. I was horribly disappointed. When I went in for blood work her staff was not professional. In fact, I caught some of them gossiping about me when I heard them chatting and laughing and turned to see them pointing at me. When they saw me looking at them they got quiet very fast. Doctor Day was even more disappointing. The office recorded my height wrong by three inches and so she told me I was overweight and needed to lose weight. When I brought this up, she realized she was wrong and said so but made me feel incredibly small in the process. Additionally, she couldn't help me with the problem. Rather than referring me to someone else, she told me she had never met someone my age with as many problems as I had (which was ironic since I only had one thing I was discussing with her). Additionally, after spending less than ten minutes talking with me (it was supposed to be a physical) she left only to spend time chatting in the waiting room with other doctors. Overall, I was hugely disappointed. She was rude and distant.

March 24th, 2011
She's Great!
Dr. Day is an excellent physician. I have several health issues and have seen many doctors, and she is top-notch. The wait time is definitely an issue that they need to take care of, but my first concern is seeing a doctor who's expertise I can trust. My daughter and I both see her and we are very pleased.

January 10th, 2011
Don't recommend this Doctor
I was a brand new patient and Dr. Kelly did not do a physical. No tests, no follow-up, nothing. She seemed annoyed with my questions and was uninterested in my concerns. When asked if I need to come back for follow-up, she said no. Not a proactive Doctor. The appointment was a complete waste of my time.

March 11th, 2017