Pediatricians

1610 Maxwell Dr
Ste 245
Hudson, WI 54016
715-386-6800
Locations and availability (5)

|  Our Favorite  |  show details
Apr 16th, 2012

My two daughters (14&7) really like her. She is straight-forward, treats them so respectfully and gives good information that I appreciate they hear from their doctor (snacking, screen-time, body awareness, etc.) So worth the drive.

|  Darcy  |  show details
Oct 25th, 2010

My daughter is disabled and has very complex medical needs. There is not a better doctor in the Twin Cities as far as we are concerned. She is always up to date on new research. Parents are treated as part of the care team, and listened to because we know our kids best. Despite Dr. D being harder to get to these days, it is worth the drive.

|  Best Pediatrician in the Twin Cities  |  show details
by K.S. on Sep 22nd, 2009

When our first child was born we went to several doctors within the Pediatric and Young Adult Group and finally found Dr. Kelly Delahunty after seeing 5-6 others. She is focused on the wellbeing of our children and has excellent bedside manners. She asks for my opinion as a mother and gets down to finding the problem fast. She also and gives referrals when needed. She does not talk down to me or to my children and trys to explain why medication or shots are important for each child. She is up to date and extremely knowledgable.