A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Derrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Derrick, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Derrick graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Derrick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Randolph County Medical Center
- Five Rivers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Joseph Derrick DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kelly J. Derrick practice?
- Dr. Kelly Derrick has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelly Derrick practices Family Medicine near Pocahontas, AR.
See Pocahontas Family Physicians.