A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Dirig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Dirig is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Dirig, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dirig graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dirig has 1 hospital affiliations:
- T J Samson Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Lynn Dirig MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kelly L. Dirig practice?
- Dr. Kelly Dirig has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Dirig practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Glasgow, KY.
See Glasgow Obstetricians & Gynecologists.