Dr. Kelly Drescher MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 1st, 2017
Great OB
Dr. Drescher is very knowledgeable and always has her patients best interests at heart. She really listens to her patients and she gives them amazing care. I had her as my OB with my son and now while I'm pregnant with my daughter. I trust her and know she cares about me and my children.

September 4th, 2013
Love this doctor!
I am so glad I found Dr. Drescher. She performed the Essure procedure for me and was very thorough, answering all my questions and not rushing at all during my pre-op appointment. She put me very much at ease during my first real surgical procedure, and despite only being 25 when I requested this procedure, she was not condescending and did not try to change my mind due to my age, as other doctors have. I really like her bedside manner, which is straightforward and honest, and she does not dumb things down for her patients, which I appreciate.

August 20th, 2013
I saw Dr. Drescher today for issues I've previously seen several other doctors about. Of the doctors I've seen to date, she was by far the most patient, kind, understanding and HELPFUL. She explained things to me that no other doctor has taken the time to explain, and she didn't give the impression of being in a hurry, like so many other doctors do. She does not offer a one-size-fits-all approach, which I appreciate tremendously. She listened intently to my concerns, and she answered all of my questions carefully. She even suggested other doctors I might want to get opinions from. She's absolutely fantastic, and I will gladly refer others to her. I highly recommend her!

May 24th, 2013
Couldn't have asked for a better doctor
Dr. Drescher performed my tubal ligation back in 2007. That medical experience was so great, that when I started having severe menstrual problems, no other doctor would do. I had a lot of questions about hysterectomy, possible after-effects, etc., and she answered all of them completely. I was very pleased with the personal attention I received pre-op. The surgery (she uses the Da Vinci method) went quickly and smoothly. I've read some of the other reviews that ding her for being impersonal and distant and I agree, if you want the warm hand-holding manner, you won't find that - and I don't want that in my doctor. But what I did receive was straightforward, honest answers to my questions/concerns and I hope that she stays around for a long time because I would not want to go to any other OB/GYN.

November 17th, 2012
Warning: stay away from this doctor!
Dr. Drescher lacks ANY bedside manner and does not listen at all to clear complaints. I saw her for several years, during which she constantly misdiagnosed me, performed unnecessary and often painful tests, and prescribed me numerous antibiotics to treat infections that I did not have. After spending a short amount of time with a new physician, I finally received the proper diagnosis and have been in treatment to remedy my actual condition, which is widely discussed in medical journals and books and known to the competent medical community. She is so poor at listening to her patients that she put me through so much stress (biopsies and tests) and pain over the past few years unnecessarily. I wouldn't recommend her to anyone!

January 27th, 2012
Very poor beside manner. Comes off as uninterested overall and displayed a snarky/flippant disposition. I did not feel comfortable in fact, felt cautious about what I disclosed as to not feel judged when after I explained not being comfortable with a birth control method she laughed dismissively at me. I almost confronted her about her behavior. This was my first time being seen by her (annual exam)and she just went through the motions, was very quick, did not go through even my recent history or ask questions. Very impersonal as well which is fine but not asking general questions in regard to a woman's health at an annual exam is poor practice. Will not return to her and certainly do not recommend.

June 10th, 2010
No one can make that many mistakes
Dr. Drescher performed a D&C on me due to a missed miscarriage. Despite numerous symptoms and a number of imaging studies as early as a month and a half after the original procedure; Dresher strong armed her own colleague who had correctly diagnosed me when I was admitted to the hospital 4 and a half months later and suggested that I was about to menstruate or possibly had cancer. One and a half months after that a very kind doctor was good enough to remove a large retained placental mass from my uterus. Doctor's are human and all humans make mistakes but dismissing three other doctors' opinions and the impressions of three radiologists seems a little extreme. Tell me- is a doctor that clearly places her ego before your well being really the person you want taking care of you?

August 19th, 2015