A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Duckett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Duckett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Duckett, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Duckett graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Duckett has 1 hospital affiliations:
- DuBois Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Dawn Duckett DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kelly D. Duckett practice?
- Dr. Kelly Duckett has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Duckett practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Du Bois, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Marys, PA and Clearfield, PA.
See Du Bois Obstetricians & Gynecologists.