A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Kries:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Kries is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Kries, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kries graduated from University of Louisville . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kries has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Greenview Regional Hospital
- Medical Center at Bowling Green
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Elliott Kries MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kelly E. Kries practice?
- Dr. Kelly Kries has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Kries practices Pediatrics near Bowling Green, KY.
See Bowling Green Pediatricians.