A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Maloney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Maloney, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Oncology / Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Maloney graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.
Dr. Maloney has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Hillcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Maloney MD is a female Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kelly Maloney practice?
- Dr. Kelly Maloney has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Maloney practices Urology near Greenville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, SC and Newberry, SC.
See Greenville Urologists.