Dr. Kelly Meek MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Charlotte, NC

April 26th, 2016
I love Dr. Meek. She is caring and takes her time with me.

December 22nd, 2015
I love her!
She's an amazing Dr. I have not gave birth yet but at all my check ups she's very sweet the first time I went she talked threw about everything with me she's very kind and patient person Bc I'm a first time mom she understood and was very respectful! I really appreciate it! She's a very fun person and you can actually have a laugh with her i really like her I think my birth expiercence will be great with her! She's very kind and caring!!! Definitely recommend her to any pregnant women!

March 12th, 2014
Disappointed
Four years ago I went to Dr. Meeks to look into options for helping with very heavy menstrual cycles. We discussed and decided on the procedure called endometrial ablation. The day before my surgery she suggested a different method than originally planned. I went along with her, because I thought she knew what was best. It did not work, and after spending $13K on an outpatient procedure, I continue to have painful heavy menstruation. I have several friends who have had the procedure done, different method, and had a positive result. I just don't trust Dr. Meeks judgment. And when I called to discuss it, she just said, "Well sometimes it doesn't work...you must be one of the small percentage that it didn't take for". I feel if she would have done the originally planned procedure of scraping, instead of the heated saline, it would have worked.

May 19th, 2012
Disappointed
She is a great Dr. if your skinny like her! If you are at all overweight she is quick to judge and not willing to work with you until you are at the weight she thinks you should be.

May 19th, 2012

October 25th, 2010
Dr. Meek was awesome! I loved her & her nurse Kim. Very caring, very concerned with my care. I will definetly refer my friends to her.