A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Wilson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Wilson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Wilson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
- The Women S Hospital Of Texas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Elizabeth Wilson MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kelly E. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Kelly Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelly Wilson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.