A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Eschbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Eschbach, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eschbach graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Eschbach has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Christiana Care Health Services - Wilmington Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eschbach accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kelly S. Eschbach practice?
Dr. Kelly Eschbach practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE.
See Wilmington Physiatrists.