A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Everman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Everman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Everman graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Everman has 18 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Everman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kelly R. Everman practice?
Dr. Kelly Everman practices Ophthalmology near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH and Louisville, KY.
See Nashville Ophthalmologists.