A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Everman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Everman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Everman
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Everman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Everman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Everman graduated from University of Louisville . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Everman has 17 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- St Thomas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly R Everman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kelly R. Everman practice?
- Dr. Kelly Everman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Everman practices Ophthalmology near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Glasgow, KY.
See Nashville Ophthalmologists.