A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly King is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly King, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from Mercer University, Macon.
Dr. King has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Vanderbilt Children's Hospital
- Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Fair King MD is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kelly F. King practice?
- Dr. Kelly King has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kelly King practices Pediatrics near Franklin, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN.
See Franklin Pediatricians.