Learn more about Dr. Kelly Fababe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Fababe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Fababe, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Fababe graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Fababe has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Lakewood Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fababe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kelly L. Fababe practice?
Dr. Kelly Fababe practices Family Medicine near Avon, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Westlake, OH.
See Avon Family Physicians.