A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Fababe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Fababe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fababe
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Fababe, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Fababe graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Fababe has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Lee Fababe MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kelly L. Fababe practice?
- Dr. Kelly Fababe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Fababe practices Family Medicine near Avon, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See Avon Family Physicians.