A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Fababe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Fababe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fababe
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Fababe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Fababe, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Fababe graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Fababe has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Lee Fababe MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kelly L. Fababe practice?
- Dr. Kelly Fababe has 14 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Fababe practices Family Medicine near Avon, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westlake, OH and Lakewood, OH.
See Avon Family Physicians.