A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Felps:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Felps is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Felps, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Felps graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Felps has 1 hospital affiliations:
- JPS Diagnostic and Surgery Hospital of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Erwin Felps MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kelly E. Felps practice?
- Dr. Kelly Felps has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Felps practices Internal Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists.