A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Fife:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Fife is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fife
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fife Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Fife, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Limb Salvage
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Oncology
- Skin Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fife graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Fife has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly D Fife MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kelly D. Fife practice?
- Dr. Kelly Fife has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelly Fife practices Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology near Mount Holly, NJ.
See Mount Holly Radiologists and Mount Holly Radiation Oncologists.