A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. KELLY FIFE:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. KELLY FIFE, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Limb Salvage
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Oncology
- Skin Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. FIFE graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. FIFE has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Deborah Heart & Lung Center
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. FIFE accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans