A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Fife:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Fife is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Fife, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Limb Salvage
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Oncology
- Skin Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fife graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Fife has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Fife MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kelly Fife practice?
- Dr. Kelly Fife has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Fife practices Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology near Mount Holly, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ and Voorhees, NJ.
See Mount Holly Radiologists.