Learn more about Dr. Kelly Fife:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Fife is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Fife, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Limb Salvage
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Oncology
- Skin Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fife graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Fife has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Fife MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kelly Fife practice?
- Dr. Kelly Fife has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Fife practices Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology near Mount Holly, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ and Sewell, NJ.
See Mount Holly Radiologists and Mount Holly Radiation Oncologists.