A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Fitzgibbons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Fitzgibbons is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fitzgibbons
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Fitzgibbons Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Fitzgibbons, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzgibbons graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Fitzgibbons has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Fitzgibbons MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kelly Fitzgibbons practice?
- Dr. Kelly Fitzgibbons has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Fitzgibbons practices Family Medicine near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI.
See Novi Family Physicians.