A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Fitzgibbons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Fitzgibbons is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fitzgibbons
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Fitzgibbons Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Fitzgibbons, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzgibbons graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Fitzgibbons has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Fitzgibbons MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kelly Fitzgibbons practice?
- Dr. Kelly Fitzgibbons has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Fitzgibbons practices Family Medicine near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI.
See Novi Family Physicians.