A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Foote:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Foote is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Parkinson Disease
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
- Stereotaxic Techniques
- Stereotypic Movement Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Foote graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Foote has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at AGH
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly D Foote MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kelly D. Foote practice?
- Dr. Kelly Foote has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Foote practices Neurological Surgery near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Neurological Surgeons.