Learn more about Dr. Kelly Foote:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Foote is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Foote
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Foote Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Parkinson Disease
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
- Stereotaxic Techniques
- Stereotypic Movement Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Foote graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Foote has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at AGH
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly D Foote MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kelly D. Foote practice?
- Dr. Kelly Foote has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelly Foote practices Neurological Surgery near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Neurological Surgeons.