A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Furda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Furda, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Furda graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Furda has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Sue Furda MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kelly S. Furda practice?
- Dr. Kelly Furda has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Furda practices Diagnostic Radiology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Radiologists.