Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kelly Gage
Dr. Kelly Gage, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Gage is affiliated with SSM Rehabilitation Hospital, Saint Louis University Hospital and Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan. Dr. Gage has received 10 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kelly Gage has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kelly Gage is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.
Dr Thomas Wright
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Vascular Surgery
Saint Louis, MO
Dr. Craig Hildreth
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi33
Dr. Mark Gunby
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi29