Dr. Kelly Gage Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kelly Gage?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 27th, 2015

Diagnosis

While Dr. Gage is a pleasant, quiet person, I've found that he doesn't always get to the bottom of issues. Both my husband and I Have seen him for years. Dr. Gage hasn't treated my husband for an Issue which is visually obvious. And I've found Dr. Gage will let sea- Sonal conditions slide. I don't like that. His staff is good!

November 5th, 2015

I really like Dr Gage and appreciate the time he spends when I visit. I am a little disappointed in the follow ups from the staff there.

September 2nd, 2015

I love dr gage

May 15th, 2015

DR. GAGE IS VERY COMPASIONATE, AND CARING.

October 11th, 2014

Been with Dr. Gage for 15 years. My husband and I have never had any type of issue. Always there for us.

June 12th, 2013

patient

astoundingly wonderful constantly in all areas of the art of medicines proviso. a true joy just to know his disposition and well meanings and humblest gracefulness, amen

February 21st, 2013

Retired University Hospital CEO

Of the hundreds I have come to know, Dr. Kelly Gage is a world-class gentleman and physician. Humble, caring attitude, good listener. Surrounds himself with good people and current equipment. Now, converting to SSM computer records, so we can see our test results at home. Scholar - all his peers brag on Dr. Gage and are glad to know him. Just tops all around.

May 9th, 2012

Poor Office Staff

He is a very good and caring doctor when you can see him. His staff on the other leaves a lot to be desired.

August 25th, 2011

I was referred to Dr Gage by a group of women who had nothing but good things to say about him. I went into my first visit skeptical as I have seen very few doctors in my life I really liked/believed in. I was SO surprised by my experience with Dr Gage, I still can't stop telling everyone I meet - check him out! He's really great.He is genuinely compassionate and concerned. Talking to him was easy/effortless. I love the fact he doesn't just throw drugs at me. He asks a lot of questions and wants to know the whole picture. I feel I am in good hands and can't imagine going to any other doctor as my primary physician. I have 100% confidence in him and have never met a more genuinely caring and compassionate doctor. (I'm not saying they aren't out there, i have just never come across one so genuinely kind and concerned).I wish you the best in your search.

June 29th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Gage for over 7 years and have found him to be very compassionate and caring. He's a great doctor!

August 7th, 2010

Great Doctor

This is the first doctor that I have been great with in many years. I can asks questions and get answers and I'm never rushed. Very honest doctor. His Nurse Tamar is wonderful also... very up-beat.. hard worker

August 4th, 2017