A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Gilmore-Lynch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Gilmore-Lynch, Colon & Rectal Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Cancer (Sigmoid Neoplasms)
- Crohn's Disease
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Fecal Incontinence
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilmore-Lynch graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Gilmore-Lynch has 12 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly K Gilmore-Lynch MD is a female Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kelly K. Gilmore-Lynch practice?
- Dr. Kelly Gilmore-Lynch has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelly Gilmore-Lynch practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Colorectal Surgeons.