Chronic Idiopathic Constipation
Learn more about chronic idiopathic constipation including treatment and facts about it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kelly Gilmore-Lynch
Dr. Kelly Gilmore-Lynch, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Conroe, TX, with another office in Houston, TX. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Colon and Rectal Surgery. Dr. Gilmore-Lynch is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center, Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center and Park Plaza Hospital. Dr. Gilmore-Lynch has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Kelly Gilmore-Lynch has the following 1 specialty
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
Dr. Kelly Gilmore-Lynch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Conroe, TX.