A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Goldsmith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Goldsmith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldsmith
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goldsmith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Goldsmith, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldsmith graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Goldsmith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta - Egleston
- Childrens Healthcare of Atlanta at Hughes Spalding
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Adrian Goldsmith MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kelly A. Goldsmith practice?
- Dr. Kelly Goldsmith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Goldsmith practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians and Atlanta Pediatric Specialists.