A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Goldsmith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Goldsmith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Goldsmith, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldsmith graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Goldsmith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta - Egleston
- Childrens Healthcare of Atlanta at Hughes Spalding
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Adrian Goldsmith MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kelly A. Goldsmith practice?
- Dr. Kelly Goldsmith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Goldsmith practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians and Atlanta Pediatric Specialists.