Dr. Kelly Greening MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 12th, 2014
Incredibly upset
Words cannot express how upset we are with Dr Greening's office. We went to Dr. Greening's for ONE visit last week - my wife is 11 weeks pregnant - we got the neucal (sp?) test and when they called to give us the results of the test, they left a VOICE-MAIL telling us ONLY the geder!! We met them ONCE! We absolutely didn't want to know! (It was a great surprise with out first one and we feel robbed!) And this nurse just told us - on my wife's VOICEMAIL!!! She didn't even the results of the neucal test! Just to remind you, we saw her ONE TIME! No compotent doctor would let her office be run like this. So after one visit, one of life's great surprises was ruined for us - (and not even by accident which would be understandable, people slip, they see this all the time, etc..) this was a voice-mail! One visit - and we're not going to stick around to find out how much worse it can get. p.s. I come from a family of doctors - I am huge defender of those in the medical profession but this is simply awful that they would do this. A failure from the top down. They've apologized but what's done is done and we're finding a new doctor and office.

May 6th, 2012
love, love, love Dr. Greening!
Dr. Greening is a truly wonderful doctor. She never makes me feel rushed and is very caring, you can tell she is a really nice person as well as a great doctor. I've been seeing her for years and have never had anything but top-notch care.

October 29th, 2010
Great Doctor
Dr. Greening is a wonderful doctor. She explains everything and I never feel rushed. I have waited for her several times but she is well worth the wait!

June 15th, 2009
fantastic doctor - highly recommended
professional, friendly; she took her time to discuss and explain everything, look at my previous blood test results etc. very pleased with my new doctor!

March 25th, 2009
Excellent doc
I have been seeing dr. greening for some time now. she is great. very down to earth and takes time with the appointments. i like her a lot.